Want to create a closet full of amazing clothes that will take you from 9 to 5 and beyond?
Then turn to Pattern Making Templates for Skirts & Dresses. This must-have guide is the ultimate resource for demystifying the pattern making process and creating clothes designed specifically for your body.
- How to design your own personalized sewing patterns for skirts and dresses
- 16 downloadable pattern slopers that can be used to design garments that fit you perfectly
- 32 timeless skirt and dress styles to create
- Expert tips on sizing and customizing your patterns
- The keys to adapting your designs with finishes and detailing, including unique sleeves, collars, and pockets
Successful teacher, designer, and fashionista Alice Prier explains how to get started, use slopers, choose fabrics, adapt it all for fit and style. In no time at all, you’ll be making everything from classic A-line dresses and full-length gowns to strappy sundresses, pencil skirts, pinafores, and more.
By Alice Prier
ISBN – 13: 9781438010014